Famous for its uses in the kitchen and for making awesome volcanoes, bicarbonate of soda makes the last item of my list. It’s extremely versatile and has already been mentioned in other lists but I haven’t exhausted it just yet!
- Sprinkle over your carpets and leave for a few minutes before using your vacuum cleaner to leave your carpets smelling as fresh as a daisy.
- Add it to water and give your veggies a soak before scrubbing them to helps get rid of some of the stubborn bits.
- Use it with a damp scourer to get rid of burned food.
- Use it to make baking powder if you happen to run out.
- Use it to draw out stains.