It’s delicious mixed with fruit or with a curry and everyone knows it’s good for the tummy. Hey, that sort-of rhymes! I’m quite good at this writing malarkey!
Anyway, here are my 5 reasons to always have it in the fridge:
- Eat it when you have thrush or apply directly to the area for speedy relief. Try not to use sanitary towels, breast pads or tampons for the application as these can make it worse. Cotton only!
- Use it as after-sun, preferably straight from the fridge.
- Mix with food colouring for some non-toxic and extremely edible messy play!
- Use it as a low-fat substitute for sour cream or cream cheese.
- Use it as a cream cleanser.