This is definitely my favourite household superhero! It’s extremely cheap to buy and so versatile – check out my list.
- Use it on nappy rash – it’s as effective as your named brand products (if not more effective) but at a fraction of the price. No nasty perfumes or colourings either!
- Rub it on the threads of a bottle cap to create a water-tight seal.
- Replace your usual lip balm with it.
- Add some to your first aid box – rubbing it into small cuts helps them to heal faster. Particularly useful for someone as clumsy as me!
- Rub liberally on hands or feet before going to bed. Cover with moisturizing gloves/socks and reap the rewards the morning after!